~ 19, vegan, nature lover. ~
Guys it got better
Ah, the Ohio Nerdfighters facebook group is a beautiful place.
Brilliance, all of it.
I think my dad designed this shirt
The recently formed Ugly Animal Preservation Society (UAPS) is, according to its president Simon Watt, “dedicated to raising the profile of some of Mother Nature’s more aesthetically challenged children. The panda gets too much attention.” Watt, who is also an evolutionary biologist, and his team definitely did not showcase cute and furry pandas at recent UAPS events held at the Edinburgh Science Fest and Bristol’s Big Green Week. Media attention instead was paid to animals such as the appropriately named blobfish.
They’re so ugly, they’re cute. Save ‘em! (My favorite is the naked mole rat — looks like this specimen had a particularly rough night out)
Chris Brogan (via joliesauvage)
war kills people from the inside out sometimes
“In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.”
i think i’ve posted this before but it’s so powerful
RAW RAINBOW WRAPS w/ Mango Dressing
Prep Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- Large collard leaves
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- Carrots, julienned
- Yellow and green zucchini squash, julienned
- Purple Cabbage, chopped
Mango Dipping Sauce:
- 1 Ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carton cherry tomatoes, about 2 cups
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 Handful of fresh cilantro
1. Slice, peel, julienne, and chop all of the wrap fillings.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove all or most of the collard green stems. This allows for more flexibility when it comes time to wrap.
3. Lay out the fillings across the collard leaf and roll it up as you tuck in the sides of the leaf.
Oh man, has anyone tried this? It looks SO good!